Welcome to Balgonie Baptist Church
Are you interested in furthering your spiritual journey? Join us on Sunday morning at 10:30 as we seek to discover meaning and purpose in life through a relationship with Jesus Christ.
The coffee is on, our dress is casual and we look forward to some singing and a sermon. On the last Sunday of the month, stick around for lunch. Otherwise, the service winds up by 12:00. Children are welcome and have their own service during the sermon.
Check out this week's bulletin or listen to a past sermon. Get to know us! We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Sunday at 10:30
(Children are invited to their own service)
Am I a Christian?
"If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved" - Romans 10:9-10 ESV Bible
- God loves you and offers a wonderful plan for your life
- Man is sinful and separated from God. Therefore he cannot know and experience God's love and plan for his life.
- Jesus Christ is God's only provision for man's sin. Through him you can know and experience God's love and plan for your life.
- We must individually receive Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord; then we can know and experience God's love and plan for our lives
- Get in the Game prayer time is every Tuesday at 7:00.
- Vacation Bible School (VBS) is on August 12 through 16. Register here.
- Summer Camp at Good Spirit Bible Camp! Register early.
Click here for the full Calendar.
The Sunday Schedule for this quarter is now available.
North American Baptist Conference
Articles of interest:
- NAB Women's Connection TouchPoint magazine is published bi-monthly.
- Voices from the Field highlights stories from our missionaries. We sponsor Elsie Lewandowski and Paul & Tanya Gericke. Watch for their updates in February, May, August and November.
Saskatchewan Baptist Association
Some information that's more local:
- The Link newsletter is published quarterly.